Table of Contents
Anywhere you are, you can easily extend the range of your current wireless network by using a Victony AC1200 wireless range extender. The Victony AC1200 dual-band wireless range extender will gradually enhance the capacity of your wireless network. Four antennas are positioned in an innovative, patented omnidirectional arrangement, increasing and strengthening your current network. It offers a very useful, small footprint, and straightforward implementation. Furthermore, its exquisite form will perfectly complement the decor of your house or place of business.
The high-performance antennae enable you to connect all of your devices from wherever in your house. Additionally, Victony AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup creates a wireless link with your router. As a result, once it locates the signals from your router, it starts boosting automatically.
Victony AC1200 wifi extender Setup
Follow these instructions to connect to the Victony AC1200 extender using a browser:
- Your AC1200 Range Extender needs to be plugged into an outlet.
- Your extension must now be in repeater mode.
- Go to your PC or smartphone’s WiFi settings.
- Find and join the Victony-N network in a similar way.
- After connecting to the extender network, open any web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Also enter 192.168.10.1 in the address bar.
- We’re at the Victony AC1200 setup page right now.
Note: If you need help setting up your Victony WiFi extender, get in touch with our expert or visit the official website, ap.setup.
Setting up a Victony AC1200 extender with the WPS button
- Connect the Victony AC1200 to the power source.
- Watch for the extender’s solid blue light to turn on, indicating that it is switched on and on.
- Press the extension’s WPS button at this time.
- Press the WPS button on the wireless router or modem after that.
- As long as the extender’s LED is flashing, do not unplug the AC1200.
- The WPS-based Victony AC1200 setup is now finished.
- The WiFi repeater’s power, client, device, and WPS indicators will all turn a solid green colour.
- Where the current weak signals are, install the Victony extension. also achieve reliable WiFi connectivity.
Setup a Victony AC1200 extender manually
This extender’s installation procedure is quite simple and provides more than three options. The Victony AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup with AP will be discussed next. a comprehensive setup process
- Connect the power converter to a nearby outlet.
- Make sure that the proper insulation is present on all cables.
- To make sure the extension is turned on, look for a blue light on it.
- The extension and router must now be connected.
- Press the WPS buttons on your extender and router at the same time to do this.
- If you don’t connect the devices in two minutes, they won’t.
- Once more, the signal LED is a constant shade of blue.
- This indicates that the connection between the two devices was successful.
- The gadgets won’t connect if you don’t do it in two minutes.