Body shame is very common in our society and also its very important to always make record of calories you eat and make your body to be loved by yourself whenever you look in to mirror. Here are some effective tips to gain weight
Increase muscle mass
Build muscle mass with strength training.
Muscles are heavier than fat, so as muscles develop, you gain weight. Do strength training at least twice a week. Try strength training at home, such as crunch, lunch, or squat. Alternatively, exercise with a kettle bell, tube, or medical ball.
- If you’re in a fitness center, try training on a weight machine.
- Let’s sign up for a Pilates class.
- Watch an exercise video or take a class before starting a new kind of exercise.
- If you feel pain, stop immediately as there is a risk of injury.
Do aerobic exercise
You can’t develop muscles as fast as strength training with regular aerobic exercise, but it can help you get a balanced workout. Cardio-strengthening exercise strengthens the heart, improves symptoms of chronic diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes, and increases energy, which is helpful for daily life.
- Do cardio exercises such as jogging, walking, biking, swimming, or hiking.
- If you find it difficult to maintain weight while doing aerobic exercise, try reducing the intensity, frequency, and duration of your workout.
Eat before and after exercise.
Carbohydrates consumed before exercise improve stamina, and carbohydrates and protein meet together to help muscle recovery after exercise.
- Eat small meals or snacks for at least an hour before exercising.
- If you have a lot of meals, wait 3-4 hours before exercising.
- For post-workout meals, choose a peanut butter sandwich, yogurt and fruit, chocolate milk and crackers, milk, yogurt, and a smoothie with protein.
Work out with a personal trainer
If you’re having trouble finding an exercise schedule that works for you, get the help of a personal trainer. You can get help with specific exercise plans that will help you gain weight.
- Make sure you have a trainer at a nearby fitness center. There are many cases where you can get a discount on your first visit.
- Talk to your trainer about your weight and goals, and tell them you’re interested in gaining weight in a healthy way.
there are also other parts part1 part3